Swab Pack receipt and result timing explained.
- Order 5 working days before required
- Orders after 2pm will be processed the following day
- You must return your sample via post/courier, minimum 3 working days before result required
- Our laboratories do not permit drop-offs. They must be posted/couriered
- Return sample: swab and post on the same day. To avoid delays, post before 3pm.
- Do not post on weekends
Day 2 COVID-19 Testing Kit POSTAL
Day 2, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Test
From 2nd August, people who have been fully vaccinated in many European countries or the USA may not need to quarantine on arrival in England from Amber countries or take a day 8 test. However you still need to take a PCR test on or before Day 2 after you have arrived in England.
You will not need to quarantine on arrival in England or take a day 8 COVID-19 test, as long as you:
- Have been fully vaccinated under the UK vaccination programme
- Have not been in a red list country in the 10 days before you arrive in England
You will need to:
- Declare that you have been fully vaccinated on your passenger locator form
- Show proof of your vaccination status to your carrier (ferry, airline or train) when you travel via NHS app.
Children under the age of 18, who are returning to the UK, and people taking part in formally approved COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials will also be exempt from requirements to quarantine and take the day 8 test